[St] NMC: Daily drive

You know Matt, if it didn't require premium and get about 16 MPH I would.
But then again after spending thousands of hours restoring her?
And next year's project is getting the air restored.
Tell you what though. It sure is cool driving down the freeway, Tollway,
and streets having folks pull up, slow, roll down the window, and give you
a thumbs up or start shouting to you "Cool car".
Wait this is about MC's, no? What the heck, I started it!

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"