Re: [St] Tiger 675?!?

At 03:46 PM 8/14/2007, you wrote:

>I miss my Transalp.  I had it for far to short a time but while it was
>around it was a hoot to ride.  I've been having more and more thoughts
>recently of moving on from the RS.  This is by far my longest tenure with
>any bike (or motor vehicle for that matter).
>
>Nate
>00SprintRS

Why don't you have vehicles for very long, flying monkey attacks???

I guess Its just that I'm a keeper kind of vehicle owner.
Then again It makes me nasty gotta be exactly what I want kind of owner also.
That's why I'm still trying to find an ABS sprint to demo ride before
I buy the bike.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"