Re: [St] Tiger 675?!?

JES_VFR wrote:
> Why don't you have vehicles for very long, flying monkey attacks???

No flying monkeys, but hail took out one of them last year, that really
doesn't count since it was my wife's car but it was as close as I could
come. :)

Otherwise it's largely due to lifestyle changes.  First, I moved to
within a mile of work so I downsized to an older, less expensive vehicle
for 3 years.  Then we moved out of town so I bought something a little
more commuterish than my Jeep Grand Cherokee to save a bit on gas.  Turns
out an Audi S4 isn't exactly great on gas, is astronomically expensive to
maintain, and does not make trips to Home Depot very well.  So after less
than a year I kicked the Audi to the curb and bought a truck which I'll
probably keep for the forseeable future.  But it's been a bit of a merry
go round the last few years.  I've had the bike for almost seven years
now which feels like an eternity since I've had 4 different 4-wheeled
vehicles in the same time.

And more and more these days I get to use the RS less and less for what
it's really good for, carving up the twisty bits.  When I do get to ride
it's for short blasts here and there or commuting to work.  The RS's
riding position is just committed enough so that without regular use my
body just never quite gets comfortable on it.  Back when I was riding it
4 or 5k a year that wasn't an issue.  With my current use pattern it
definitely is.

So that's my story.

Nate
00SprintRS