[St] [Fwd: [HSTA] FW: Guzzi Rally disaster]

Gleaned from the HSTA list:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [HSTA] FW: Guzzi Rally disaster
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:48:35 -0400
From: Donald Parish <mooseparish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: HSTA List <hsta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Guzzi Rally disaster

For those of you who don¹t know, the Guzzi national Rally in MN. was struck
by a flash flood last weekend. Dave Edwards, a member of the Hoosier
Squadron, HSTA was there.
The attached address will get you to the Guzzi owners site and you can view
the damages for yourself.
As I understand it, everyone got out without any injuries but many of the
rally attendees escaped with literally nothing but the clothes on their
backs. No cc, no cell phones, no bikes, no nothing!!
Thanks to John Reinhardt for the heads up.
Moose

Subject: Dave's Flood

http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=13162.0

John

------ End of Forwarded Message

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\