Re: [St] [ST] Biker ailments

Hey Marc - what about the Tigger ?  Seems to be just what you are looking
for - comfy and laid back.

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of marc Ve
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 3:58 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] [ST] Biker ailments

Hi All,

I'm now in my seventh week of recovery after trashing my ankle.

I've started the physio last week, going OK except I cant put full weight on
the ankle yet, so I'm still on a crutch to walk.

Its pretty stiff, and I did some hectic stuff to the ligaments, so who knows
when its strong enough to ride agin.

Anyway - to the point: I've decided to flog my 06 Daytona and get something
more comfy and laid back. The bike is standing in Triumph Cape Town.

I'm thinking to get either and ST, or maybe a break from Triumph for a while
and go for a Yamaha Fazer or a Kawasaki ZRX1200R (the eddie lawson replica).

I've ridden the ST, but not the others. Anyone tried them?

Marc, Cape Town, South Africa
07 KLR650 ( slightly banged up)
06 Daytona 955 - pristine
1965 rider- also slightly banged up