From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Masiak, Richard
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:18 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] New chain needed

1.  Don't know.  Never bought a set.  I did go with the OEM Front, but just
because.  I didn't know about some built in cush drive thing.  As far as the
chain goes, I think you'll want to use an X-ring or Z-ring type of chain.  I
go for the best price in the technology, I doubt manufacturer matters as
much as the type of o-ring technology.

2. Motion-Pro is the bomb.  I got the Jumbo Chain Tool Part # 08-0135  and
love it.  Lent it out a couple of times and they like it too.  It breaks and
rivets.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Rich