From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of simonb@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 2:50 AM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] New chain needed

Quoting "John Petrey, Jr." <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Easy, a cheep angle grinder [1]. Just grind the head off two rivets
and lever the side plate off. Job done.

This leaves you with a perfectly viable "power tool" that you can have
loads of fun grinding things with.

[1] Should be cheaper than a chain tool :)

> I think in general Motion Pro make great stuff. BUT I have broken two
> of their chain breaking tools.
> To their credit they sent me a brand new one when I returned the
> first busted one. That replacement
> succumbed to a bicycle chain a few months back:-(
>
> John Petrey
>
> At 08:00 AM 8/30/2007, you wrote:
>> 2. What's the best chain tool (and where's the best place to buy) ?
I was

--
SimonB

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.