Re: [St] Garmin Zumo 550 on ST'03

 I attached mine to the LH handlebar where it attaches to the top triple
clamp.  Used a longer bolt and a spacer to do it.  No interference with
tank bags, fairings, or ignition key.  If I adjust it properly, I can
still see the tach and the speedo.  But like Kevin, I use the speedo on
the GPS.  I do believe it's more accurate.

George