Re: [St] Quick GenMar question

Matt Knowles wrote:
> I think you care on this one. I had one loosen up and it really got
> me thinking how unpleasant it would be to have it come completely
> loose. I think Locktite would be good too.
Umm, 14 ft*lb isn't a whole lot of torque.  Yes, its more than in*lbs
but I think that most people on this list, with the proper wrench, will
easily tighten a bolt to or even above that level.  Of course, I've been
wrong before.

I also had one of the bolts come loose, and re-tightened it as soon as I
noticed it.

Dan