Re: [St] RAT's

Yo Dog,
    What's up with Rat?  I belong to HOG too, they give you something as a member, Rat doesn't even give you a good publication on a regular basis?  Why isn't Triumph participating in the large motorcycle shows?  It gives the appearance they're going out of business. Several people have asked me how come Triumph went out of business, etc. Their lack of participation hurts their sales and our resales. I've had a 1200 Trophy, a 900 Legend, a 955 Sprint ST, and now a 1050 Sprint, so I follow the resale and it sucks. I have turned several people over to Triumphs after trying mine, I'm pleased with the bikes, very pleased, but Triumph is poor on listening to us. How do we get them to pay attention to what we want?
billybob