Re: [St] Happy Birthday to me

Hmmm, pretty interesting device, might have to show that to The Boss as I'm
doing more solo trips myself.  One drawback, you better stay conscious to use
it!  The email is a neat feature, but it only identifies you as "Matt", may need
to expound on that.  Wonder if it can include more contact info like your cell,
etc.  Thanks for pointing it out.

Happy Belated Birfday!

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\