Re: [St] Petrol leak

thanks for your pervios mail Fred, Its a 2000 model.
i have the female valve- the dealer told me to take the tank off but
im having converstaions with people who have other ideas!

Kevin Dicks: you should have a close-up setting on your camera which
will allow you
to take close-ups of the fittings that are not all blurry.  On mine (and I
think it's fairly common) it's a button with a flower or somesuch on it.

Yep, but i had to do it before the owner caught me!  ; )
seriously i only had a brief moment and the dog was so happy to see me
I was lucky to get the shot! lol