[St] Howlin'

I have e-mailed him on and off lately and participate in the same F1
fantasy league in his sub league "Bad Dawgies".
OK, he best me this year!
He had the BMW no brake issue at one point and luckily there was  a run off
road and no cars.
He still likes the BMW but said he missed the Triumph howl the last time we
discussed it.
Martin was also doing a lot of work plus his college class he teaches, etc.
I'll ping him and see if he will chime in for us.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42