Re: [St] is the list dead?

Hotazel out here in Cape Town, RSA today.

rode the red monster to work, but now its baking out in the sun - at least
35 degrees Celcius out there.

I fitted a flip numberplate holder to it, you have to flip it manually, and
its spring loaded with a catch to hold it up.

Once its up it looks absolutely standard - I didnt cut anything. Flip it
down and the platefaces the ground, no speed camera fines, now that the
porkers have got wise and started trapping from behind.

I wouldnt flip it down in town, too much chance of getting pulled over, but
out on the road there's not much chance of the guys trying to chase you
down.

It would have to be a very quick car to carch the Daytona anyway.

cheers

Marc, Cape Town RSA
06 Daytona