[ST] Fwd:[HSTA] Deals Gap Info

Posted  by TNHP officer Cagle on his myspace page

> "EVERYONE WHO GOES  TO DEALS GAP------PLEASE READ THIS-----I'M TRYING TO
> HELP
> YOU  ALL OUT"
>
> posted by a State Trooper:
>
> "Hey, just  to give you a heads up for next season----we have a new captain
> in the  knoxville district which covers blount
> county------ he has already  told us that we will put a stop to the "race
> track driving" up on the  dragon this year------so far what they have said
> is
> that the  speed limit is 30mph and "ANYONE" caught going 50mph and up will
>  be
> charged with reckless driving and will be jailed and their bike/car  will
> be
> impounded--- --I am telling you this because i am  trying to put the word
> out
> to everyone i know----or to people  who know people that go up there-----I
> don't want to have to take  people to jail for this---however I have bills
> pay and I  kind of like having a job---so never the less I have to do what
> am told to do-----so the way i see it is that if killboy.com knows  and you
> know and dealsgap.com knows and whoever else can find out can  pass this
> along---it will benefit
> everybody--- -----feel free  to copy and past this and let everyone
> know-------if you get caught up  there it is only your fault because i am
> trying to pass the word along  for everybody's sake-----we are not just
> going
> to come up  from the bottom like in years past---they are gonna have us go
> through  cherohala skwy in north carolina and come from the top down to the
>  bottom----so no more free rides on your way back to the state  line----they
> are gonna bring unmarked cars with radio's and have  unmarked bikes up
> there----this will be a joint effort with blount  county and the
> THP-----The
> entire THP motor unit will be  brought in 2 people at a time(for a week
> long
> assignment) to  be paired up with the local car----they plan on busting
> tail
>  at least 3-4 times right off the bat---then they will sit back and see
> what
> takes place-----these orders came from Nashville  Headquarters- --we have a
> complete brand new higher ranking structure  from the very tip top spot
> down----they have said we will work until  the problem is solved----just
> wanted to give you and your friends a  heads up.......... SIGNED...
> .......Trp Cagle with THP assigned to  Blount County Division---- (don't
> come
> crying to me if you  get busted----cause I'm telling you now)"

--- Begin Message --- T.W.O. Motorcycle Resort
http://www.twowheelsonly.com
Thanks JoAnna. I'll pass this on to my friends on the Miata list. Well...may have to find somewhere else to have our rally if it goes down this way.
Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "JoAnna Murray" <joanna@xxxxxxxxxx>