Re: [ST] Just for kicks! - no ST content

175 Bantam, wasn't mine and I didn't have the owner's permission but it
was easy,

250 BSA Barracuda (like a Starfire) absolute killer to start - no
matter how hard you checked that the ratchet was engaged it would let
you down to the ground with just return-spring resistance (and your knee
locked-out) about one in every 40 kicks.  When it took 15-20 average to
start, that's a lot of pain!

Chris Harwood
00 RS with new battery (and it still ticks over at 2k rpm!)

>>> halfast3@xxxxxxxxxxx 11/02/2007 19:49:42 >>>
> Steve - we used to call them kick starters...

All this talk of missing &/or errant electrons and their effect on
2-wheeled motivation begs a question:

How many liSTeRS have had street bikes which required kicking?

How difficult (or easy) were they to start?

<snip>
--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST - usually starts first try