Re: [ST] seat for an 02 ST

Hi

I have one from an '03 ST.  I am pretty sure that 02 and 03 seats are
identical, but you may want to check.

Seat is immaculate condition - was on my 03 ST when I got it last
year: did fewer than 5000 miles with owner who kept it garaged for
most of its life.  Since I've had it, seat has been in garage as I
have a Triumph gel Touring seat (from my previous ST'03 which died...).

Not sure what it is worth, but happy for it to go to a good home.
If you are interested, and can stand postage from UK, make a sensible
offer (off list) and it is yours.  Any suggestions from the list
about what a fair price would be most welcome.

Regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03