Re: [ST] Just for kicks! - no ST content

How about an 85 Honda XL600R with twin carbs and a bad electronic ignition
box that the local Honda dealer refused to do the certified Honda test
(replace with known good box).  It would start just fine on a new plug, but
within 2 weeks, it was nearly impossible to start. Ugh.  Thought I lost a
shin more than once....

--joel