Re: [ST] Test - is anyone out there ?

It is strange!!  We've had, I'd swear, at least a solid month if not
more of below freezing temps.  Unusual for the Chicagoland area.  We'll
get a week or two in a row of really cold temps and then it warms up and
then gets cold again (repeat throughout the winter) but this has been an
extended period!  I'm glad it's over or at least a break!  The sun has
been shining too.  Wow!  This has really helped lift my spirits, now if
I could only find a job......

George