[ST] Checking in

Thought I'd help fill the silence with a report on what I've been up to
ST-wise as we ease into early spring here in the Pacific Northwet.

I finished installing the rear rack I bought from Matt Heyer (had to space
my seat latch up a quarter inch to work with my Corbin seat) and wired in a
power cable for my new Gerbing heated jacket liner. Man, is that a luxury
item! My hands are still vulnerable (I have a pair of mitts in case of
really rough weather) but getting all warmed up just by turning a little
knob is a wonderful thing. I can only compare it to that other little knob .
. . well, you can imagine.

I'm now working on electrifying my tank bag, getting ready for a trip down
the coast to Santa Cruz in May. I scored a Marsee 30-liter seat bag at our
local dealer's garage sale for $5. With that, the tank bag and the bike's
panniers, I should have ample carrying capacity.

Walt Greenwood

2000 ST black