Re: [ST] F800ST?

I'd like to check them out in person.  I'm trying to convince my wife to
get a "Touring" type bike.  She has a Monster 800 but in my eyes it's
not really conducive to touring even with bags.  The BMW would be a much
much better choice!  She has expressed some interest in Kawasaki 650R.
I think the BMW would be better but the Kawasaki lists for $3500 less
and may fit her better.  I'll be taking a closer look when they arrive
at the local BMW shop.

George