Re: [ST] F800ST?

I sat on it at the DC Cycleworld show. Definately an interesting bike, I liked it a lot. I would love to test one on the road and see if it is as comfortable as it was at the show. The German rags were raving about it when I was in Germany in September.

I would think that it would serve a similar purpose as the Sprint, but that is just my humble opinion.

  Jeremy, touring on the HawkGT always felt limiting to me. The underpowered motor and the short range drove me nuts. I loved it for local twisties though.
  Todd

George Chacko <chackoge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Any thoughts on the BMW F800ST? I read a couple of reviews and it
looked like a nice step up from the F650. No Scottoiler either. We
should be able to test ride it in April or May. I think it could be a
nice companion for my Sprint.

GC