Re: [ST] F800ST?

It certainly felt lighter and much skinnier. Although, it did feel short. It was equipped with hard cases too. The riding positon did seem slightly more upright than the ST. Once my local BMW shop has one for a demo it would be worth taking on the roads after riding up on the ST to really feel the side by side.

  It must have felt more upright, as I recall thinking that I would want some lower bars, like the ones on the sportier model.

George Chacko <chackoge@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  On 2/22/07, Todd J wrote:
[stuff deleted..]

> I would think that it would serve a similar purpose as the Sprint, but that is
> just my humble opinion.

You're probably right Todd. It just looks a little lighter and has a
more relaxed seating position. GC