Re: [ST] F800ST?

In a message dated 2/22/2007 11:27:23 AM Central Standard Time,
Jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I just  read this, George, too funny!  Deanne is quite excited about the
650R  as well.  I checked with Givi and they only make a top box,  no
panniers (as of last Fall, anyway).

Jeremy  Witt

Hey guys at the Chicago cycle show the Kawasaki guy said that they
(Kawasaki) now or by spring will offer Kawasaki/Givi side racks to fit standard  Givi
bags for the 650R.

  Also for our Chicago area liSTers I just got one of the "No-Mar"  tire
changers so I can change tires "on the cheap". I got tired of paying  $38-$50 for
a change and a balance. Just using it for my two bikes it'll pay for  itself
in 3 years.

  Don Kames
 03 ST in IL
http://www.aol.com.