Re: [ST] hyperpro springs

In a message dated 2/22/2007 10:56:30 A.M.  Eastern Standard Time,
rs955@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hello

I am thinking  about ordering the hyperpro front and rear springs for my 01
RS.

Does  anyone who has installed these springs have any feedback .. good or
bad?

thanks Darren
01 RS
I had them on my '01 ST. Big improvement  for me (200lbs). I also had race
tech gold valves installed in the forks. Worked  great with the Hyperpro
springs. Supple yet controlled ride.

Doug

http://www.aol.com.