Re: [ST] Fork/triple clamp needs tightening

I checked my manual and found out I was wrong.  You don't need any
special tools to adjust the headstock.  I scanned the appropriate pages
from the 2002 manual and tried to attach them to an earlier response but
the email was way too big.  Can somebody post them if I send them to you?

George