Re: [ST] How's yer ass?

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, John Petrey, Jr. wrote:

> Seat looks nice on there, though. AS it sits. In my garage:-( Previously
> I had the seat cowl on it. So now I need to dig out one of my two
> passenger grab rails and re-mount b/c there are those holes or spots for
> them & it looks like something is missing without the rail.

That's not to say that you now have a seat cowl for sale is it?  I'm still
looking for a silver seat cowl to fit an '03 if anyone has an unused one
to part with cheap ;^{D

> What I really need to get is the beefier one you can mount a top box to.
> Fat chance finding one used, though.

I thought I saw a luggage rack on eBay just the other day, you may wanna
have a look.

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\