[ST] Crashing East Coast Hawk Rally

It looks like I'm going to be forced by my brother to crash the East Coast
Hawk GT rally this year at the natural bridge in WVA on June 1st-3rd.  He's
a Hawk guy and will be visiting back east from New Mexico at that time.
There are some Hawk owners on this list if I recall.  If anyone wants to
bolster the Triumph contingent (party of 1 so far), let me know.  We'll be
going from State College, PA and camping while there.

Also, my brother has a plan to have co-Hawk/Triumph party/campout rally at
my parents' farm here in PA in August.  He intends to have both street and
dirt rides as well as a huge BBQ cookout and party.

I'll forward more details as they become available in case anyne is
interested in attending.

--Joel