Re: [ST] Synthetic oil warning!

Jack,

You might be a bit behind -- I forwarded the same >3 yrs back -- LOL!

It's still one of the most clever pieces I can recall, and there are
undoubtedly listers that haven't seen it.

35 degrees here in PA as I'm suiting up, but high of 58 is
forecasted, with Saturday in the mid 60s!  It's been a great riding
winter so far...

Mike