Re: [ST] Tell all [was: Red '99s]

Wow, that is certainly a bummer!  Possibly the best so far, but I find it
hard to think that anyone can top this...

My 00 Blue (not the fastest, but certainly the sexiest color) was dropped by
a friend when she took it for a spin.  Only paint damage insued.  I had it
repainted and on the way home, a 150 mile trip, not 200 yards from my house,
the wheel choke broke and the bike fell on the trailer, not only scratching
the new paint, but breaking the right side main panel as well.  It's a major
bummer because it wouldn't have happened if I rode it home, but I didn't
have any volunteers to drive 300 miles just to drop me off.

--Joel
00 ST
State College, PA