[ST] Cracked Hugger

OK, I just did a search in the archives and this does come up. But since we were resurrecting the oil threads last week, I thought I might bring this back up since I couldnt find a good recent answer.

I noticed that my Triumph hugger has cracked in the same place as always (RHS) and has multiple fractures. It has about 6K on it, still seems realtively solid and attached. Anyone find a sucessful means of repairing the cracked hugger? Would the new Sumo or Gorrilla Glues work to repair it?

  Todd