Re: [ST] Cracked Hugger

Thanks folks. I guess the first thing I am going to do is seeing if it will be warranteed. It was less than a year since I bought it but only been on the bike for about six months.

  Providing I get it replaced, I may see if I can reinforce it to prevent (or at least delay) the process.

  Thanks again, kids!
Todd

Patti Beadles <pattib@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  >Thinking about it, I have a friend in Kamloops who does carbon fibre
>panels for Minis. Hmmm...

Jack Lilley used to do carbon fiber huggers for Sprints; I have
one on mine. In fact, I'm looking at jacklilley.com right now,
and I see them for sale.

-Patti