Re: [ST] Audio set ups.

>From: Joel Ashman
>Hey Emile, that looks pretty cool. How well do the ear-peices fit under your
>helmet.  Most generic earbuds tend to be difficult to keep in your ears when
>you put the helmet on and get uncomfortable after a short period of time.

There are a few different earplugs included, but I didn't like one of them.
I used my own generic earbuds (the green ones) which I like much better than
custom made earplugs I also have. I took the filters out and plugged the
speakers in, they were the same size. Since they were the same plugs I
always use, they fit me perfectly. The plugs are a Dutch brand.

>Also, I wonder how hard it would be to integrate the headset into an
>existing Autocomm because the one I have has 3 imputs.  Radio, Cell, and
>MP3/Aux.

It's made for a GSM, you can check the website for options. I have an FM
radio in my cellphone, as well as an MP3 player. So I don't need more :-).
Can control everything with voice commands which I program with the neckmike
on and engine running, otherwise it doesn't work while riding. Used it for
my Nokia which worked great, still have to re-order me a plug to fit my
new Sony Ericosson K800i. I don't know if the voice commands are as easy
to program as on the Nokia.

>Oh yeah, getting it into the USA might be fun too.

It's just a small package, I believe they invented mailmen even in your
primitive country, right ;-)? Email them and ask...
You can order it on their site, it's 10 euros when abroad Sweden and
you can enter credit card details right there. Don't see a problem, it's
even in English :-). Why would it be hard getting it to the States then?

Emile
www.piloot.com