Re: [ST] Extra Sky King slider?

Jill Lee-Jones wrote:
>Just wondering if anyone out there has an extra Sky King frame slider
they'd like to sell? I had a little 'off' back in October and am just
getting around (with the holidays and all) to fixing the broken bits.
Contacted Sky King directly to inquire about purchasing singles but
never got a reply. So if you've got one laying around you want to sell
it would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has a red right side
belly pan for an '01 ST I could use that as well.<

Hey Jill,
Sky King isn't a huge operation and email seems to be a weak link.  I
know Gabe and several other riders in our group have replaced singles
in the past. They're obviously smarter than I am.  I crashed mine and
than installed the sliders :o|

Here's the phone contact info from the website

SkykingProducts.com
15701 Broad Oaks Road
El Cajon, CA 92021
Phone: (858) 337-5267
"If you are calling please leave a message and we will contact just as
soon as we can.
FAX: (619) 443-1800
You can place an on-line or FAX order seven days a week 24 hours a
day.
 Cheers,
--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST

We'll get those photos to you as soon as they reopen the city after
the snow* melts, maybe sooner ;o)

*check out http://www.kgw.com/traffic/?ln and click "streaming traffic
cameras" near the bottom.