Re: [ST] Tyre Price

cheers everyone,  I have managed to find a place in Yeovil (25 miles away, I
live in weymouth) for £106 fitted.  they will be getting my business as they
are the cheapest by far.

now I just need a 46mm spanner to get the back wheel off.  Got one one in
Halfords for £13 Euro fastners wanted nearly £30.  On ebay it worked out £12
when P&P added.

cheers

Darren