Re: [ST] Front brake light switch

>>On the front brakes, the brake lights are activated with a  micro-switch,
>>which is probably sticking. It has nothing to do with brakeline  pressure UNlike
>>the rear. You can locate it by looking directly below the front  master
>>cylinder. You should hear an audible "click" as you slowly squeze the  front brake
>>lever.

Wouldn't it be always on if it were stcky? I double checked on the workshop book but
it's pretty messy and the numbers on the schematic are not corresponding.
But short circuiting the switch  would be a good evidence of a faulty switch if it gets the light on.
Problem is to access to the connector.

Fred ST 02 BRG