Re: [ST] A request to the list

On 23 Jan 2007, at 00:42, emallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I have the manual for my 03. I sent Gavin scans from
> my manual but they were quite large and had to be
> sent in 4 separate emails. unfortunately the computer
> I scanned into crashed :-(
>
> If you have a way to scan those diagrams onto a CD
> I'd be happy to bring my book over.

The scans are large in .tif format, but are much smaller in other
file formats.  Most scanning software lets you scan into jpg format
for example - or you can convert between formats after scanning.  Of
the four you sent, only two were openable - but they contained the
information I needed.  Those two in pdf format are only 56K.  Happy
to send this smaller file to whoever wants it.  Ed, if you send me
the other two pages again I'm happy to put them into the pdf too -
should be much smaller file.

Regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03