Re: [ST] windshields etc

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007, Lou Kallery wrote:

> How about the Triumph high windshield -- anybody try that?

Greets Lou,

I'm running the Triumph Touring (high) screen with the cooler weather, I
usually swap the stocker out for mid-fall.  This year is the first year it
really came in handy though, a couple of damp days in the 40's and
protection was fine, buffeting reduced/vanished with the addition of
Genmar risers later this fall. (I'm prolly 5'7" in boots).  The tall
screen takes the wind totally off the chest.  I don't think I'd like
anything taller as I don't really like having to look thru a screen,
prefer to see over it...

Kinda on subject, would like to find a stock screen from a '99 on the
cheap, as they didn't have the thick bead across the top that made putting
Saeng edging on practically impossible.  When I had a '99 with the edging
windflow was perfect for me.

FWIW, HIH.

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\