[ST] Replacement Ignition Keys

 Greetings all. After a long search by my locksmith friend I know what commonally available blank is used in our ST's ignition. It's a " BMW#2 " My blank is by "ilco" and also has  " X59 " embosed on it. However my locksmith says all you have to do is ask for/tell the locksmith it uses a " BMW#2 " blank.
  It is also a LOT cheaper than the $15 per blank the dealers want. Hope this helps out some of you.

  Don Kames
   03 ST in ILL