Re: [ST] Street Triple

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=29493

> It has as much HP as my Sprint RS(955), what's wrong with that picture :-(
Time for a new bike I think.

Richard et al,

I don't worry much about the maximum HP as much as the mid-range torque.
After 5 years and about 19,000 miles (I know, I don't ride enough. Oh, the shame!)
I still in love with the bike. I can see keeping this for a long time. Yes,
the newer bikes always have better features and bigger pricetags, but unlike my
1970 Norton Commando 750 which I also bought new, this bike has no major
vices or reliability issues. It is civilized, powerful enough to break speed laws
in 2nd gear, handles well enough to exceed my skills and nerve on public
roads, and it still looks good to me in its Lucifer Orangeness. Good Lord, I must
be getting Old!! However, I see no need to throw away a good relationship.

Keep on smiling as you ride,

Steve Knudsen
Auburn, WA