Re: [ST] Stebel horn

Well, it wasn't an excuse to buy a new horn, but it wasn't the horn afterall.  I looked after I got home last night and found that the wires came loose from the contacts.  Nothing a little solder can't fix :-(

I may buy the new horn anyway though ;-)

BTW - Driving home, knowing that I had now horn yesterday was un-nerving.  I felt naked and exposed.  What an aweful feeling.  I'd a been better off not knowing the horn was broke.