Re: [ST] Foot peg needed

Sorry I can't assist with a replacement, but thought I would add, "nice job on not dumping it!!"

  Todd

Zoltan Pavlakovich <zpavlakovich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Anybody has a LEFT footpeg laying around? Mine is bent back about 1/2
inch after running over a heavy tarp on the freeway. Didn't drop the
bike but it caught the pegfeeler and janked it back. I guess I could
hammer it back into submission, but with aluminum I'd rather not.
Stealer wants $52.- for one! :-(

Zoltan