From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Zoltan Pavlakovich
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 11:48 PM
To: ST
Subject: [ST] Foot peg needed

Anybody has a LEFT footpeg laying around? Mine is bent back about 1/2
inch after running over a heavy tarp on the freeway. Didn't drop the
bike but it caught the pegfeeler and janked it back. I guess I could
hammer it back into submission, but with aluminum I'd rather not.
Stealer wants $52.- for one!    :-(

Zoltan

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.