[ST] [Fwd: Pashnit.com: GALFER Group Buy - July '07, rotors, brake pads & lines!!]

Pashnit.com is having a group buy on Galfer Brake Rotors and pads.
It is open to everyone. See attached.
Al
--- Begin Message ---
good timeing, Tim here. Wanted to let you know about July 2007 Group Buys on the Pashnit Forum!

This month we're doing a Group Buy for GALFER Braking Products:

1) Galfer Wave Rotors
2) Galfer Brake & Clutch Lines
3) Galfer Brake Pads

To make things a little more streamlined, I've written some webpages for you to learn more about these items & to order from.

DETAILS:

1) GALFER WAVE ROTORS

Everyone knows about Wave Brake Rotors- either check out a set for the front of your bike, or upgrade the rear with one too. They even come in Chrome, and also a Race Version. Great Savings on these with group buy pricing! Note that you can also get Wave Rotors for your OFFROAD BIKE in this group buy too!
Available for: Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Triumph, Suzuki, Yamaha

Click here to learn more: http://www.pashnit.com/product/galfer_rotors.html

Questions/Discussion: http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12614

2) GALFER BRAKE & CLUTCH LINES - Stainless steel, braided, colors

I'd always been fascinated with the mythical idea of one-fingered braking. Fact of fiction?  Wasn't till I finally sprung for a front & rear set of these that I became a total believer in stainless steel braided lines. Changed the entire feel of my bike, it was amazing. Once you go to braided lines, you'll wonder how you ever survived with stock.
Available for: Aprilia, BMW, Buell, Ducati, Harley, Honda, Kawasaki, Triumph, Suzuki, Yamaha

Click here to learn more: http://www.pashnit.com/product/galfer_lines.html

Questions/Discussion: http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12613

3) GALFER BRAKE PADS

Everyone needs brake pads, here's a great time to stock up for your street bike or even off-road motorcycle. From 50cc dirt bikes all the way up to Hayabusas & Goldwings, time to ensure you'll have a set on hand next time they're due to be swapped out.
Available for: Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Harley, Hyosung, Kawasaki, MV Agusta, Triumph, Yamaha, Victory

Click here to learn more: http://www.pashnit.com/product/galfer_pads.html

Questions/Discussion: http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12615

4) Keep in mind the items from June 2007, you can still obtain through the Pashnit Website. Those links are:
-GI PRo Gear Indicator: http://www.pashnit.com/product/gipro.html
-Cycle Pump Motorcycle Air Compressor: http://www.pashnit.com/product/cyclepump.html
-Speedohealer: http://www.pashnit.com/product/speedohealer.html
-Geza Bike Cover: http://www.pashnit.com/product/geza.html

WHO CAN PARTICIPATE??
These Group Buys are open to all Pashnit Members, friends, next-door neighbors & any assorted motorcycle folk.  Have someone you know that might be interested in these items, feel free to forward this email or re-post up to your favorite forum.

----------------
NEAR FUTURE GROUP BUYS
I get asked about this so mine as well spill the beans. For August '07, working on a Pipercross Air Filter GB, also a Headlight Modulator (one of those blinking headlight thingys). More later!!

PASHNIT TOURS FALL SEASON gets reved up as of August 4th- 3 & 4: Day rides all the way through October 2007 into NorCal, Coastal California & the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Click here for the latest rider comments about the tours:  http://www.pashnittours.com/riders.html

Also, view the latest Pashnit Photography- titled 'Why We Ride." - http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12009

Television Station FOX40 NEWS also did a 4-minute piece on the rides- a great video to watch that aired on 7/10/07.
Check out the link here:
http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12565
Direct link to News Footage Video: http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=151590&postcount=32

PASHNIT MOTO GP - Monterey, CA - July 19th, 2007, see you at MotoGP Races, stop by the PASHNIT BOOTH and say hello!!
(I'll be located on the far southern side of the Yamaha Marketplace)

good timeing, thanks for being apart of the Pashnit Family, each and every month is an exciting time to be able to provide this website for you, plus share in this excitement of exploring new places, plus interact with your fellow riders!  Check out the Group Buy Links or watch the neat FOX40 News Report - See you on the road!!

-Tim

http://www.pashnit.com
http://www.pashnit.com/forum/
http://www.pashnittours.com