Re: [ST] PA Hawk Rally *possibilities*..........

I too will be out of town that w/e. Sounds like fun.

  Anyone considering the WVA NonRAT Raid in the end of August?

Joel Ashman <ashmite@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Here's what we have so far:

What: PA Motorcycle Rally
Who: Hawk GT List, Sprint ST List, Nittany Riders List
Why: Like you need to ask...
When: August 10-12th
Where: Williamsburg, PA

Address: (Can't really find it on the mapping programs)
RD #2 Box 208 (Clover Creek road)
Williamsburg, PA, 16693 (4 miles from town)

Directions: http://www.janaqhf.com/html/misc/directions.htm

Accomidations:

Hotels: Comfort Inn and Days Inn in Huntingdon PA (15 miles away)

Comfort Inn Huntingdon - visitpa.travelhero.com
100 4th St, Huntingdon - (814) 643-1600

Days Inn - Huntingdon - www.daysinn.com
22 S 4th St, Huntingdon - (814) 643-3934

Local B&B in Williamsburg that John is trying to get all 3 rooms. (4 miles
away)

Camping. Free on site camping at the farm. RV's and Campers welcome.

Rides: I'm putting together at least 1 ride for all day Saturday that will
include a stop for lunch. Depending on the number of attendees, we can make
both sport and touring route with the same stops. As a warmup to a big
production sale our parents are having the following weekend, there'll be a
cowboy style cook out that Saturday evening at the farm.

Note: There some decent offroad/trail riding in the area, so those that have
dirt bikes are welcome to bring them.

Like Dick's rally, we'll need a somewhat accurate head count for food
planning for the cookout.

--Joel