Re: [ST] Cash purchasers NOW Lengthy Newbie Intro

JES_VFR wrote:
> 2.9,,,, damn, The last dealer I went to's idea of a good rate as 7.3,
> when my credit union was offering my 4.8 for a personal draft loan.

John, have you checked the Triumph offers recently?  I picked up my '03
in 2004, and was able to finance 100% at 3.9% through Triumph (actually
GE Money Bank or something like that).  It was paid off in about 2 yrs,
but it was nice to be able to walk into the dealer and ride off without
plunking any cash down in person.  They seem to rotate the offers
periodically.  Right now its probably for the Rocket III, but I'd bet
there will be something similar in the near future for the "sports" and
"touring" bikes, probably as soon as they announce the 2008 models in
September.

Good luck!

Dan