Re: [ST] Rear Wheel

Thanks Bill.  I am resigning myself to have to at least loosening the pipe
if not taking it off all together.

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bil Swartz
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 7:34 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Rear Wheel

It's been my experience that even the luggage mount rail gets in the way of
removing the rear wheel and that loosening that all up so it can pivot up
toward
the front helps a ton.  Given that, I don't see how a high mount pipe could
be
left in situ.  I too have a lift with the drop out panel and that'll help
some,
but not enough (again, in my experience).  But then all that learnin' and
wrestlin' and spoonin' on skins has my rims marked up pretty well already
anyway, so looking for ideas on what to do about that.

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\