[ST] service time

 OK my bike is due a service I reckon as I dunno when the last one was

So im gonna do oil/air/fuel filters
Wheres the best priced place in the UK to get the bits from
And wot do folks recommend
Also might do the plugs - wot works best in 955i sprint RS

Also any tips/tricks usefull suggestions to help me along as this is the
first time I will have put a spanner to it as I have only had it a month.
or reccomendations of jobs that can be done while im at it so to speak

Ive got a long run down to notts area for the streetfighters owners club
rally at the beginning of August so wanna make it right for then

Onefut

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
15:36