Re: [ST] Battery chargers NOW July Weekend Riding

Yep!  Did 15 hrs in the saddle over the WE.

On Sat, I took a run from Ottawa to Lake George (close to Lake Placid), New York to have some root beer with some GTS buddies.
On Sun, rode to Mosport Raceway with another friend from Kingston to see the July round of the Cdn SBK series.  Both days started off bright and sunny; both ended riding in the rain.  Sure love my 'Stitch!

Brian
GWN