From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joel Ashman
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 1:42 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Battery chargers

Has anyone played with solar chargers?  I'm thinking I need one for my
camper to keep the batter topped off when it's sitting unused in
storage.
Solar seems to be the way to go!

Then I started thinking about the geek factor of doing the same at the
house
for the bike batteries!

--Joel

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.